Social Media Intern (Unpaid)
Do you love reading fantasy young adult books and would be ecstatic to promote Of Fire And Shadows series? Are you attentive to your self-development and want to play a bigger part in helping others reach their own goals? Are you seeking to live life on your terms and intern with a company who wants nothing more than to collaboratively work together for expansion and growth?
Krysta Maravilla (Maravilla LLC) is an emerging dynamic brand dedicated to helping others see the marvel in who they are and helping them achieve their unique dreams through a variety of mediums inclusive of a fictional series, world wanderings, and a podcast.
This is an unpaid intern position with a developing brand who is seeking a weekly average of 10 hours of social media and marketing work per week who will work closely with Krysta Maravilla.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts, creates and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas with the team and with supportive agencies.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports of social media analytics.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- Competency with creating and editing reels for social media platforms such as (but not limited to) Instagram and TikTok.
- A love for all things social media and marketing.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred
Maravilla LLC strives to cultivate a work environment where the focus is on developing a balanced quality of life that is complimented by the work we do in this collaborative, friendly workspace.
Learn more about Maravilla LLC at krystamaravilla.com
If you’re interested, please e-mail Krysta at Krysta@krystamaravilla[dot]com with your letter of interest and resume.